All goods quality is protected by a Medmetr inspection
HS Huvitz Slit lamps (South Korea)
Article number: 21531
Under the orderSend a request
Magnification: 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x
Eyepiece: 10x, 12.5 x
Halogen lamp, power-30 W
More about the product
Huvitz HS slit lamps is reliable and high-quality product produced in South Korea.
- The lamps can be equipped with an upper (model HS-7000) or lower (model HS-7500) illuminator. Thanks to the 5-speed drum system, there is a wide range of magnifications from 6x to 40x.
- The 30W halogen lamp provides bright and contrasting image.
- The microscope inside is built according to the Galliley scheme, recognized as a world standard, ensuring a wide field of view, a real image and the highest accuracy.
- A special feature of Huvitz HS slit lamps is presence of a yellow filter. It can be used in combination with a blue one in order to check the correct fit of contact lenses.
- A particularly ergonomic joystick makes controlling the slot position easy and precise.
- When used in conjunction with the Huvitz HIS-5000/HIS-7000 camera kit, the button on the end of the joystick controls the camera shutter release.
- The HS slit lamps can be optionally equipped with a photo kit (HS-5000 or HIS-7000) and the Huvitz HT-5000 applanation tonometer.
The specialized software that comes with the camera makes it easy to receive, process and archive data.
- HS-5000, Huvitz (South Korea)
- HS-5500, Huvitz (South Korea)
- HS-7000, Huvitz (South Korea)
- HS-7500, Huvitz (South Korea)
Huvitz HT-5000 Applanation Tonometer
- Digital display-allows you to read the measurement results regardless of the light intensity in the room
- Wide handles for easy adjustment of the measuring prism position
- The optimized algorithm allows you to calculate IOP faster and with greater accuracy
- Instant transition from sleep mode to measurement mode
- Powered by the most common AAA batteries
- Tilted display position for more comfortable reading of measurement results
Mounting method: On the body of the microscope
Measuring range: 3-75 mm. Rt. st.
Standard deviation: Less than 1.5% of the measured value
Weight: 0.5 kg