All goods quality is protected by a Medmetr inspection
Icare PRO Ophthalmic tonometer (model TA 03) 2
Article number: 50113
More about the product
The purpose of the professional ophthalmological tonometer Icare PRO (TA03) is to measure intraocular pressure in stationary conditions.
- The device operates on the basis of ricochet technology (it has more than 20 patents). The quality of the device is confirmed by the ISO 13485 certificate.
- Since the ricochet technology does not require calibration, the device is characterized by accurate measurements, providing comfort to the patient.
- Thanks to the built-in sensor, you can measure pressure while sitting or lying down.
- When measuring, anesthesia is not necessary, the device meets the ISO 8612 standard.
- The device's memory is able to store information about thousands of measurements that were made earlier.
- The improved algorithm makes it possible to measure a significant number of parameters.
- The perception of information is facilitated by a color display that gives a clear image.
- Cost-effective operation during mass measurements is provided by an advanced sensor.